FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Cleveland Classic 290 Driver -RH
2012 Goft Digest Hot List Gold Winner: CLASSIC 290 DRIVER
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic 290. With a unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers, the Classic 290 has a pear-shaped profile with the largest, deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf. The face promotes a hot, penetrating ball flight, while MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance on off-center hits. The Classic 290 is engineered with Ultralite technology, helping players generate increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. Its also part of the RightWeight Fitting System - with an overall weight of 290 grams, the Classic 290 is ideal for a wide range of players seeking a strong combination of distance and accuracy.
- RETRO LOOK
- Unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers.
- Traditional pear-shaped profile in a club head inspires confidence at address and allows for shot-shaping control.
- INCREDIBLY LARGE, DEEP FACE
- Largest and deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf for largest effective hitting area and hot ball flight.
- Large face combined with MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Gold-colored trapezoid section in center of face enhances retro look and serves as alignment aid.
- RIGHTWEIGHT FITTING SYSTEM
- Drivers with RightWeight Fitting are engineered for unique performance and optimal feel for every type of player.
- The Classic 290 has a total club weight of 290 grams. Its designed to offer a strong combination of distance and accuracy for a wide range of players.
- ULTRALITE TECHNOLOGY
- Classic 290 is among the lightest drivers on the market, helping players generate measurable increases in swing speed.
- Features premium Miyazaki C. Kua 43 graphite shaft and Lamkin SuperLite 36g grip.
- FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S.