FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Most forgiving and easy-to-hit Fairway COBRA has ever made.
COBRA’S R&D team designed the Baffler® XL Fairway with the intent to make golf easier. Easy to hit it far, easy to hit it straight and, most importantly, easy to enjoy the game. Easy distance starts with the shallow, high strength steel face with more flex for greater ball speed and longer shots. The shallow face design inspires confidence at address and promotes higher, longer ball fight with less spin. For more distance and directional control on those off center shots, 20 grams of tungsten is positioned around the perimeter to increase MOI in the clubhead for more speed and consistency across the face. And easy distance is complete with oversized rails for smooth turf interaction from any lie, making the Baffler® XL Fairway the most forgiving and easiest to hit Bafflers COBRA has ever created.
- The most forgiving fairway wood ever created by Cobra
- Low center of gravity with a shallow face design
- Higher trajectory with lower spin for added distance from any lie
- Oversized rails provide smooth turf interaction because of less surface drag on the sole
- Consistently hit shots with a higher launch and more carry
- High MOI Tungsten weighting (20g) positioned low and back in the clubhead
- Increased MOI creates a high level of forgiveness and dependable results on off-center hits
- Head Material:17-4 SS with 455 High Strength Steel Face
- Grip: Cobra Winn Wrap