FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Mizuno JPX-825 Pro Irons Graphite
Product Description The Grain Flow Forged¬ JPX-825 Pro» pushes the design limits to achieve greater forgiveness and feel in this ñplayerÍsî game improvement iron. The 4-7 irons offer a deep CNC milled pocket cavity that provides 17 grams of discretionary weight that is used for extreme toe-heel weighting providing plenty of forgiveness where you need it. The 8-GW features a full cavity design with greater thickness behind the impact for a more penetrating and workable ball flight for pinpoint accuracy in the scoring irons. Utilizing Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT), Mizuno engineers designed an incredibly strong cavity frame that allows a thinner, more reactive face for increased initial ball speed while maintaining an unbelievably solid feel at impact. A tour confirmed triple cut sole design provides the appropriate relief on the leading and trailing edges for ideal turn interaction and solid ball striking from anywhere on the course.
- Grain Flow Forged¬ 1025E ñPure Selectî mild carbon steel provides a superior soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Enhanced COR (Coefficient of Restitution) face design for increased distance.
- 4-7 iron deep CNC milled pocket cavity for ease of launch and greater forgiveness.
- 8-GW solid full cavity design for precision and control.
- Toe/Heel weighted cavity design increases Sweet Area
- Impact sound optimized through Modal Analysis software and MizunoÍs Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
- Tour confirmed triple cut sole design.
- Double Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.