FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Mizuno JPX S2 Series Wedge - RH
The latest JPX wedges are not scared to show their teeth. With Mizuno’s most aggressive Quad Cut Grooves and Milled face, these wedges will stop the ball dead in its tracks.
Designed to flow from any JPX iron set, the JPX Series wedges combine a generous sized face with a wide, smooth sole with subtle relief in the toe and heel for maximum versatility.
Mizuno’s loft specific groove design maximizes spin characteristics by featuring a different groove shape and size depending on loft, while the thick, solid profile is precisely engineered for a satisfyingly solid feel at impact.
- QUAD CUT Groove: Maximizes 4 dimensions within new R&A / USGA guidelines.
- Loft specific grooves: Wider shallower ￼grooves on high lofts, deep narrow grooves on lower lofts.
- Smooth cambered sole: More effective bounce for ease of use.
- CNC Milled face: Added friction for max spin in shorter pitch shots.
- Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT): Engineered for solid, pure feel.
- Black Ni finish: Reduces glare from lofted face.
- Multiple lofts/bounces: Fit seamlessly into any set make-up.