FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Mizuno MP-54 Steel Iron Set - RH
The MP-54 is a thick, powerful Grain Flow Forged iron crafted to awaken the shotmaker in players needing just a little forgiveness.
A deep Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7 iron) delivers stability on off-center strikes, while a heavily bevelled sole ensures cleaner turf interaction and the workability to take your ball striking to the next level.
The pure feel of Mizuno’s one piece Grain Flow Forged 1025E Mild Carbon steel construction is heightened through a Step Muscle design that retains thickness behind impact.
- Step Muscle Design: Creates additional thickness behind impact for solid feel.
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet.
- Milled Pocket Cavity (3-7): Off center stability, higher launch, and a steep landing angle.
- Solid Muscle Design (8-PW): Enhanced feel and maneuverability.
- Perimeter Grind: Reduces topline appearance and sole width.
- Custom Set Make Ups: Available in mixed/combo sets or with MP-H4 long iron alternative.