FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
One Driver that tunes to any loft, any look and any flight.
- One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike.
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8° and 12° (±2°) to obtain optimal launch angle.
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed.
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new gray/orange/black crown graphic together promote easy alignment.
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Shaft: OBAN Kiyoshi White
OBAN's Newly released Kiyoshi White ranks among the most advanced composite shafts in the world. The shaft is produced using OBAN's proprietary MultiPlex Design Technology (MPT) to effectivley combine a softer butt section with a stiff tip and mid-section for unprecedented shaft performance. The Kiyoshi White integrates the world's finest graphite materials with a highly complex structural design to achieve expertly calibrated, superior dynamic reactions throughout the swing - resulting in enhanced performance, distance and feel.