FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
Timeless Shaping - Next Generation Performance
We sought the input of PGA Tour players as well as renowned club designer Clay Long to artfully craft our Tour Preferred wedges.
The new Tour Preferred Wedge is a Classic Grind for the player who prefers a clean, classically designed wedge with a very traditional shape. This model is offered in lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with tour-proven bounce options. The design is clean with slight progressive camber (more in the higher lofts) and generous heel relief. The heel relief allows for the versatility of a C-grind on open-faced shots but retains the main sole surface for better performance on full swings and shots from the bunker.
- Optimized microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
- New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish