FREE SHIPPING!To qualify for free ground shipping, your order must meet the following requirements:
Your purchase total, after any discounts are applied, must be $150 or more excluding shipping charges and Texas sales tax, if applicable (for purchases shipped to anywhere in Texas). Your entire order must be shipped to a single address inside the continental United States.×
NO SALES TAX!
We don't charge Sales Tax on orders unless you're SHIPPING your purchase to somewhere in Texas. Orders shipped to ANYWHERE outside of Texas, including international orders, aren't charged Sales Tax.×
ORDER BY PHONE
To speak with one of our Sales Professionals and place your order by phone, simply give us a call:
Toll Free: 1.866.982.4653
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9am to 7pm (CST)
Saturday: 9am to 6pm (CST)
New R11S Driver - Faster, Longer and More Tunable Than Ever
The new R11S is bigger, faster, longer and more tunable than the original R11 driver. A 460cc matte-white finish head is powered by a new 5-sided ASP plate, new 1.5º FCT sleeve and movable weights. With 3D Tuning, you can independently tune loft, face angle and flight path to your swing.
- Adjust the loft up or down (±1.5 degrees) with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
- Adjust the face to one of five angels (±3 degrees) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology
- Adjust the center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
- Maximum-sized 460cc titanium head with Thick-Thin Crown design for lower CG
- Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top
Custom Options are currently not available online. Please check back soon or use our “Retail Locator” to find a Retailer or Pro Shop near you.
Find Similar Products by Category
Posted by Unknown on 8th Dec 2012
I bought this driver over all the rest on the market mainly because of my loyalty to Taylor made in years past. The driver felt great but did not seem to get the distance as my older Burner Driver. Still love the driver and working on gaining more distance.